Bonjour, cette poste veint du Québec (la belle province) where I am studying our second national language at the Université Laval. Although this learning stint temporarily prolongs my entrance into the work world and acquisition of a place to call home, I'm quite excited to be learning another language. I also anticipate being here is going to make for a good summer since there are plenty of Québec (which I might mention, is a beautiful as they say it is) 400th anniversary celebrations. Not only are there contemporary dance, art, and cultural exhibitions everywhere, but concerts abound. Two spectacles (neither of which I will likely attend due to their expected audience sized of 100,000-200,000!) of special mention include free shows given by Mr. Paul McCartney and Ms. Celine Dion on the historic Plains of Abraham. Just imagine it, Celine Dion in the heart of Québecois pride - simply glorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment