- Looking out the window to watch wheat moving with the wind
- Visiting with Amish and Old Order Mennonites at the market
- Sitting amongst gardens in a backyard surrounded by fields and sky
- Seeing the stars
- Getting my hands dirty and planting a garden with my Mom
- Playing with my nephew
- Walking down dirt roads while the sun sets over nearby farms
- Seeing the earth sprout food
- Passing horse and buggies that remind you of simpler times
June 21, 2008
garden produce
I knew that leaving the comfort of Ottawa would be challenging, so I’ve been purposefully trying to find ways to embrace life on the farm as I await the arrival of my next move (which is approaching rather quickly). After some experiences and thought, I’ve compiled a short list of reasons why I love being outside of Waterloo despite the challenges “stirring the pot” has brought:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment