My whirlwind of a summer has finally entered the relative calm of autumn. I've been here, I've been there, I've been here again. While all adventures have been extremely enriching and rewarding, this flying by the seat-of-my-pants-for-six-months has a been a challenging experience for me; great, but challenging. To expand, it is requiring me to be more patient comfortable with the unknown (read: worrying about the future less), take risks (read: making decisions in the absence of what I would typically consider sufficient information to do so), and accept my shortcomings with grace (read: realizing I can only accomplish so much!).

And now as for a quick response to where have I been, where I am now, and where I am going. This past summer was spent between Québec and Waterloo, learning French and appreciating simplicity respectively. However, in attempt to actually ascertain a working knowledge of the French langauge (and apparently give the left-side of my brain a good cerebral workout), I have returned to Québec for another 3.5 months of studies. Thus far, all is well.
Picture from Jacques Cartier National Park outside of Québec City.
No comments:
Post a Comment