Needless to say, I can't believe that my one month in Sweden is almost up and that I'll be back in Canada in less than a week. I will certainly be leaving with mixed emotions as the time Oscar and I have spent together has been extremely valuable and I will miss him much (the resulting emotion will win out when it's time to return), although it will also be nice to be home with my English-speaking family (which I'm excited to see again). The more I'm away, the more I appreciate the lot of us.
March 11, 2010
kex choclad
Needless to say, I can't believe that my one month in Sweden is almost up and that I'll be back in Canada in less than a week. I will certainly be leaving with mixed emotions as the time Oscar and I have spent together has been extremely valuable and I will miss him much (the resulting emotion will win out when it's time to return), although it will also be nice to be home with my English-speaking family (which I'm excited to see again). The more I'm away, the more I appreciate the lot of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh - I like the classy headband with a Swedish flag that you're wearing. I wish you had got one for me!
Post a Comment